Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wonderful Handmade Jewllery: A Beads Book Review

This is my first book on handmade jewellery. It was a great companion for a newbie to making jewelery for me. The clear pictures and descriptions helped me learn the different tools that I need to get started. It also provide a comprehensive look on the different types of findings, chains, rings and toggles that were a mystery to me when I stepped into a bead shop. Even colour concepts and meaning of colours were covered.


Lots of techniques were introduced in the book through clearly illustrated step by step instructions and projects. In addition, pictures for variation from the project helps give ideas on your next project.

This book is available on Abblizzio Creation's website

1 comment:

henry said...

Melon, as a recognised experienced rubber factory enable us to advise our customer of the most suitable rubber or silicone or plastic moulding parts to be used for their application. https://bit.ly/2T1eN2I

]